If you are thinking of starting a business you will need expert help and advice to ensure that you have the best chance of success.
We have provided assistance to numerous local start-up enterprises, guiding them through the regulations and legislation in those difficult early days, and helping them go on to become thriving, successful businesses.
We can help with:
- Preparing a business plan or reviewing your existing business plan
- Preparing cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Choosing the right structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Forming a limited company
- Becoming self employed – and the necessary tax and legal implications
- Assessing your finance requirements and advise on the best sources of finance
- Drawing up proposals for finance
- Accessing grants and loans
- Establishing a good working relationship with your bank
- Completing any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue and Customs
- Company secretarial issues
- Taking on staff and dealing with payroll and HR issues
- Accounts advice and accounting software
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
“I was in a mess of red tape trying to start up my business from my front room. I knew I had a great idea and that it could really work, but I needed that bit of experience and guidance in the early days to get me over the regulatory barriers, and to raise funds. Example & Co were brilliant – and I still count Gerard as a friend as well as a business adviser now that my company is thriving and employs several dozen staff.”
Luke Wilson, Owner - RemarkableSIGNS.
Please contact us if you need help with starting a business, and for a free initial consultation.