There are many complex accounting and reporting requirements governing charities and not-for-profit organisations. We have a wealth of experience in working with charities and we can guide you through the maze, helping your organisation to save valuable time and resources.
Some of the areas where we can help you include:
- Accounting and taxation services
- Financial planning and management strategies
- Payroll Giving
- Audit and risk management
- Business planning
- Cashflow management and budget planning
- Charity Commission and SORP compliance
- Professional mentoring on all aspects of managing a charity
- Advice on fundraising and grant applications.
“Example & Co have been fantastic for our organisation. They specialising in accountancy services for charities, so they really understand the particular challenges and complexities we face. I cannot commend the work of Gerard and his team highly enough.
Jane Willard – Director, Little Voices charity
We can work with you to help your organisation meet its objectives. Please contact us for more information on our services.